Buy SEROSTIM 6MG Online
Buy SEROSTIM 6MG is recombinant (made in a lab) human growth hormone for treatment of HIV wasting (unintentional loss of weight) or cachexia (general ill health resulting from emaciation), decreased lean body mass (muscle), and loss of physical endurance.
Side effects SEROSTIM 6MG
Buy SEROSTIM 6MG can give some side effects. Most common potential side effects include:
- swelling (especially of the hands and feet),
- muscle pain,
- joint pain, numbness,
- pain in extremities (the ends of limbs, especially the hands and feet),
- carpal tunnel syndrome (requiring discontinuation if unresolved by decreasing the number of doses),
- injection site reactions (pain, numbness, redness, or swelling),
- increased blood fat (triglycerides) and blood sugar (including new or worsening cases of diabetes,
- sometimes reversible upon stopping Serostim),
- nausea, and fatigue.
More rarely, potential side effects include:
- pancreatitis (watch for persistent severe abdominal pain)
- intracranial hypertension (rise in pressure in the skull, with visual changes, headache, nausea, or vomiting).
Serostim should be avoided in patients who are acutely ill, have an active cancer, or have diabetic retinopathy (damage to one or both retinas). Since HIV-positive patients may have an increased risk of developing new tumors, including from birthmarks or other moles, risks versus benefits of starting Serostim should always be discussed with your provider.
How to use SEROSTIM
Prior to reconstitution, store vials and diluent at room temperature (15 to 30 degrees C; 59 to 86 degrees F).
Vials: Reconstitute the 5 mg or 6 mg vials with 0.5 to 1 mL of supplied diluent (sterile water for injection). Reconstitute the 4 mg vial with 0.5 to 1 mL of bacteriostatic water for injection (benzoyl alcohol preserved) and the 8.8 mg vial with 1 to 2 mL of bacteriostatic water for injection (benzoyl alcohol preserved). Direct the liquid against the glass vial wall. Swirl vial with a gentle rotary motion until contents are dissolved completely. Do not shake. The solution should be clear; if it is cloudy immediately after reconstitution or refrigeration, do not use. Small, colorless particles may be present after refrigeration; this is not unusual for solutions containing proteins. If reconstituted with sterile water for injection, use within 24 hours. If reconstituted with bacteristatic water for injection (benzoyl alcohol preserved), the solution is stable for up to 14 days under refrigeration (2 to 8 degrees C or 36 to 46 degrees F). Avoid freezing.